Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/faracero/twopeopleinspain.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3923
This job involves language teaching to students using an online platform. The students are business professionals and are motivated to learn. You would need to be available for a minimum of 15 hours per week. This is a great job since it is flexible and pays well for part time work. My wife and I have been working solely with this company for 2-3 years now and it has been great.
The company has great training and also you can work as much or as little as you want. You can also create your own schedule and you don’t have to worry about finding students since the company does all of the marketing. You can work from the comfort of your home and it is very easy to take time off for assemblies and conventions. Also since the company is based in Germany for those who live in Europe you will be able to have many students on the same time zone as you so that you won’t have to work odd hours.
Since the company has a high standard of teaching and its students expect a good quality level of teaching the hiring process may be more difficult than other companies that don’t expect as much.
You are paid per class. The classes range from 45 minutes, 60 minutes and 90 minutes. The pay depends on your experience and qualifications and the type of class but generally, it is between €15-€26 per class. You are also eligible for yearly raises and career advancement opportunities. My wife and I usually work between 15-20 hours per week each.
We are a global language learning provider founded in 2008 specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. We are looking for individuals with a teaching certificate who are native speakers in various languages. In order to see the languages that Learnship is currently looking for (updated monthly) scroll down to the bottom and enter in your info to receive an email in a few seconds with all of the current job openings.
We are looking for freelance trainers with:
• Native-level fluency, including native-level intonation, accent, and pronunciation
• Foreign Language Teaching Certification(s) and/or University Degree(s)
• Additional non-teaching professional experience (a plus)
• A high level of comfort using internet-based software and technology
• A reliable broadband internet connection (DSL or cable) installed
• Friendly, outgoing personalities
• Providing lessons for students according to their educational needs
• Assigning students homework and providing session & course feedback online
• Fun working atmosphere
• Opportunity to gain experience in online teaching, utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
• Compensated training
• Flexible schedule for online teaching
• An attractive hourly wage
Would you like to get your TESOL Certificate Online? Click here.
Would you like to learn about the top companies to work for teaching English online? Click here.